Motocross full face helmets is considered the most commonly used because of it being polyvalent. They are perfect whether to use in the city as well as for long trips or routes. Moreover, as fully closed these offer greater protection than open-face helmets. Its shell is fabricated in thermoplastic and includes micrometric adjustable closing system.
- Its shell is fabricated in two different sizes, one for the tiniest heads other for the biggest. This assures a great fitting in all of the volumes, in comparison to other helmets where just the interior density varies.
- Inside lining includes several different densities relying on the need of safety of each part.
- It has lots of wind outtakes and intakes to direct it through the interior of the helmet offering the best ventilation.
- All the padding in the interior can be removed and cleant to have it always brand new.
- Includes a protection carrying shoulder bag.