Carry motorcycle gloves like Second Skin is decisive. They are made with high-resistance materials which protect against knocks and scratches in case of accidentally dropped.
- Elaborated with 100% high quality leather, very resistant and elastic inside in fingers for more comfort.
- They have an anti-abrasion reinforcement in the palm.
- These gloves complies with the certification UNE- EN 13594: 2015-CE regulations, proving that they have passed all the most demanding safety tests.
- They have double adjustment by means of a metallic button on the wrist and hand-sewn finishes.
- Includes touch function on the index and middle fingers to use touch smartphones or GPS without removing the glove.
By City SECOND SKIN MAN BLACK
- MIL-SPEC: Manufactured in accordance with US Government Specification. Issued and worn by troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- TRITIUM GAS TUBES: Self illuminated 24/7 tritium gas tubes for up to 25 years.
- SEARCH & RESCUE: Designed for Search And Rescue missions.
- SWISS MADE: Proudly hand made in La Chaux de Fonds, Switzerland since 1939.
- NSN NUMBER: Nato Stock Number 6645-21-558-0133 engraved on case back.
- Commonly known as the GSAR ‘Government Search and Rescue’
- Intended use: Dive, search and rescue
- Encapsulated tritium (Isotope H3) light sources are at each hour position on dial and on all hands
- Bezel triangle uses MaraGloTM paint for low-light viewing
- Easy-set date functio