The 180 Tech model has a 180º opening and various ventilations, with its already incorporated sun visor.
- The interior pads has different densities depending on the need of safety of each part.
- Its shell is done in Fiber shell and polycarbonate chin guard. and has clip closure closing system.
- Comes with a solar lense effortlessly usable by pressing a push button
- Boasts several air outtakes and intakes to to let it flow through the interior of the helmet offering a better ventilation.
- The padding in the interior can be demounted and cleant to have it as new as day one.
B2B By City HELMET 180 TECH BLACK SHINY
- MIL-SPEC: Manufactured in accordance with US Government Specification. Issued and worn by troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- TRITIUM GAS TUBES: Self illuminated 24/7 tritium gas tubes for up to 25 years.
- SEARCH & RESCUE: Designed for Search And Rescue missions.
- SWISS MADE: Proudly hand made in La Chaux de Fonds, Switzerland since 1939.
- NSN NUMBER: Nato Stock Number 6645-21-558-0133 engraved on case back.
- Commonly known as the GSAR ‘Government Search and Rescue’
- Intended use: Dive, search and rescue
- Encapsulated tritium (Isotope H3) light sources are at each hour position on dial and on all hands
- Bezel triangle uses MaraGloTM paint for low-light viewing
- Easy-set date function
The Marathon Search & Rescue Diver’s Automatic is a dive watch built to ISO 6425 standards. Designed for use by Search and Rescue (SAR) divers and issued to the United States Marine Corps, the Diver’s Automatic is a watch built to withstand the most extreme conditions. The Diver’s Automatic is also known as the Government Search and Rescue (GSAR).
The Diver’s watch is water resistant down to 30 ATM - 300 meters (1000 feet) underwater. Built from 316L surgical grade stainless steel, the watch is a high quality, purpose built watch that will reliably accompany you wherever you take it. It uses a scratch resistant, sapphire glass crystal to ensure that the dial can be read even under direct sunlight, or deep underwater.
The Diver’s Automatic is made in La Chaux de Fonds Switzerland to guarantee the highest level of quality and accuracy in manufacturing. Inside the Diver’s Automatic is a Swiss Made, 26 Jewel Marathon M2 automatic movement made by Sellita, that guarantees you a reliable and accurate timekeeping experience.
The Diver’s Automatic uses self contained Tritium gas tubes to ensure constant visibility in low light situations. A gas tube is placed on each hour marker, each hand and uses MaraGlo for the 12 hour bezel marker. Tritium tubes are self illuminating gas tubes which contain an isotope of hydrogen, meaning they will not dull down in brightness like normal photo-luminescent paint which requires an external light source to create a glow.
This watch combines Military toughness with Swiss craftsmanship in a watch that will get the job done, and look good doing it.